Skilled Pump Installation, Repair & Maintenance in Thurston County
At West Coast Pumps & Filtration we specialize in installing, repairing, maintaining, and replacing pumps to ensure you always have access to properly flowing water. Our licensed and fully insured team offers our industry-leading pump services to homes in Olympia and throughout Thurston County. We understand that when a pump fails, it can feel catastrophic, which is why we pair our high-quality services with fast response times and knowledgeable, compassionate customer care. Whether you need your well pump repaired, a new booster pump installed, or anything in between, you can rely on our experienced professionals to help.
Call our team today at (360) 382-1229 to schedule your well or booster pump service today!
When you depend on a well for your water, there is never a convenient time for your well pump to break down. Spotting warning signs early will help reduce instances of complete failure, saving you money, time, and headaches.
Common signs of a faulty well pump include:
- Inconsistent water pressure throughout your home
- Sputtering faucets
- Unusually high electrical bills
- Discolored or sandy water
- The system is running around the clock
- Yield is reduced
At West Coast Pumps & Filtration, we will work hard to repair your well pump to restore function—and we aren’t interested in “selling” you on products and services you don’t need. However, if repairs end up becoming cost prohibitive or ineffective, our team will speak to you about replacement options. We carry a wide array of the best well pumps on the market, and will find the perfect pump to meet your property’s needs as well as your budget.
A high-quality booster pump can help your property receive consistent water pressure for years to come. If you have low water pressure, you can count on us to perform a detailed inspection of your property to ensure that a booster pump would be effective. Next, we will recommend the right booster pump to meet your unique requirements.
Reasons for low water pressure include:
- Plumbing problems: If issues with your plumbing system are causing low water pressure, a booster pump might actually exacerbate the problem. So, our team will provide a thorough inspection to pinpoint the problem and offer our honest advice on how to fix it.
- Distance from water: The distance and height your water has to travel to reach you can drastically affect your water pressure. If your water travels a great distance or against gravity, a booster pump can be a great choice to restore water pressure.
- City-wide water pressure issues: Sometimes, your property’s water systems are working perfectly but you are still experiencing low water pressure. In this case, your local water plant might be the culprit. A booster pump can negate this issue.
- Added water systems: Water treatment systems are incredibly helpful at delivering cleaner, better tasting water, but can sometimes cause lower water pressure if you don’t couple these systems with a booster pump.
Our team at West Coast Pumps & Filtration is proud to offer Olympia and the entire Thurston County with experienced and top-quality well and booster pump services. Whether you are looking for pump installation, repair, maintenance, or replacement, rely on our licensed professionals to get the job done quickly and correctly, every time.
“They put in a new pump and fixed us up completely - and for a more than reasonable price. I cannot recommend this company enough. I will always call them before anyone else.”- J.N.
“This company is all about making sure us out here in the middle of the sticks are taken care of, and it is nice to know people are still looking out for the little guy. Thanks everyone there at West Coast for what you do.”- Erryn F.
“They were at our house and had diagnosed what to do within 2 hours.”- Roger B.